Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Scrap, Therefore I am


Today, I started my second (okay third) blog. I haven't updated the .mac one in a while, since really no one was reading, and my blog on another site, well, it's complicated. So I am moving forward. I love scrapbooking...I love the industry, the people, the stories, the photos, the layouts, yep -- everything about scrapping makes me happy (especially the part about buying new supplies). I love that I have made friends from all over thru scrapping!

I have been involved in a new little adventure we call Creative Escape, and again, the scrapping women (and men thank you) are coming from all over the world, to spend a weekend documenting their memories, their children, their spouses...hopefully a few things about THEM. I read their blogs, their posts on the message boards -- and these women are so excited to be a part of this, I am excited to be a very small part of it, and I am thankful that I work in an industry/community/group of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home