Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Good Things


Just like Martha Stewart, I believe in Good Things, today for instance, I came home to a box, packed in it was a basket surrounded by beautifully tied bows and cellophane and a ton of scrapping goodies, thanks to my C E swap partner Kim. I had never participated in a swap or circle journal or anything like that before, needless to say, I was apprehensive. (I wonder, can you possibly have too many prima flowers? I think not)

Kim e-mailed me right way when she was given my name, and we have communicated over the last month or so, gearing up for our big event -- Creative Escape. She is coming all the way from NY and I am only traveling about 20 miles or so from my home. We are already planning on some Mexican Food and who knows what else...perhaps a margarita or two (not sure if she even drinks) anyway, we will be having some fall fun!! We both have sons nearly the same age, and I am guessing we are probably within a year or two of each other. Thanks to our love of scrapping we will be meeting in a few weeks, I think that is just so nifty!

So here's to good friends, old and new, here's to sharing a lifestyle and a way of being, here's to showing my beautiful state to someone from a place I have never been, here's to having chocolate delivered to your front door, and to scrapping and the wonderful people you meet. This is definately a good thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home