Saturday, August 05, 2006

Help

Even though I am not the world's biggest Beatle fan, I am living this song right now...I feel behind in every area of my life, my bedroom is a mess, still. My scraproom, well, it looks like someone threw up paper and ribbon on my table, bits and pieces of the last several projects I have been working on can be found -- everywhere, my floor needs vaccummed, you know everything needs to be done. Won't you please, please, please help me... So I am sitting here updating my blog instead, makes so much more sense!! I worked really hard on our Creative Escape project/event this week. Things are really coming together for that. I am happy and feel like I actually accomplished something. That is a nice feeling. Today I am going to work on getting things cleaned and organized...take a nap, I worked an event last night that was loud and late, then I am going to crop at my LSS. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home