Saturday, September 02, 2006

Chaos


I have been scrapping just about every night after work for the last couple of weeks. This is what my nice organized space looks like after a week of sorting, cropping and projecting. I have been working on an ABC album for my mother for QUITE SOME TIME, and I have been making good progress. I got the hutch at IKEA and had worked hard all one weekend to try and get stuff in some semblance of order, even using the magnetic board to display a few of my favorite photos and new products (check out the technique tuesday loves me, loves me not stamps)

Also during the photo sorting, I thought about the photos I was wanting to scan for a photo montage for my son's 18 birthday party, so even more stuff everywhere. I still have yet to find a great photo organizing system, I think I am going to give memory dock a try, perhaps then I could find that one photo you know you have that is just perfect for this layout!

The long weekend will be great for cropping and laundry and projecting and getting organized...I start my new job on Tuesday, and still have Creative Escape to deal with next weekend...sunday I may be a zombie!

The following weekend is the Creating Keepsakes Convvention, and I am working for one of the vendors all day saturday, then the next weekend...I leave for my cruise. WOW! I desperately want to get together with my friends for some cropping as well, I don't know when we will manage to fit that in...

Until next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home