Friday, September 15, 2006

Finally Friday (again!)


This photo is of my friend, Margie Romney Aslett, (sorry margie if I spelled it wrong) she taught the "Let's Get Cheeky", class at my lss last week...isn't she a doll? And fun!!! She works for Making Memories, and designed the whole Let's Get Cheeky line for them! Oh my goodness, what a week! Besides recovering from Creative Escape (if you haven't read all the posts and blogs, look here) www.creativeescapeaz.com...this was the first week I carpooled with my hubby to work. Can you say TIRED , he likes to leave .... yes leave the house at 5:30 a.m. , I am not a morning person, really I am not.... so I got up at the crack of dawn, and went to work everyday this week. Then two nights we had a chiro appt so I was home late, late, late. Seriously, I am thinking of moving closer to work....I am waiting for some software, so I was able to go in later today (gee I still have energy tonight) and make a short day of it... still have 39.5 hours, wow!! It will be nice to have two days off... the CKC convention is in town, so I will be downtown tomorrow... helping Shelby at the embellish it booth, hope to see you there! (but not at 5:30 a.m.)
Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home