Sunday, October 15, 2006

Men, Schmen

What is it with men? And seriously, who needs them anyway? I just don't understand. I am just sitting here shaking my head...how can statements like "you are seriously unstable" come right out of their mouth, like the outside temperature is 74? Don't get me wrong, i do have moments, but not today...I had a great day with my sister, out looking at model homes (it's kinda weird, but he was working all day anyway) and then the next thing I know is, "what are you (and I emphasize you) planning on moving? Well, we had kind of talked about it, I want to downsize and move closer to work. He says there is just not way he (and again I emphasize he) is moving. I remind him this is far away, and I was just looking. And then the next thing I know I am unstable, I am the one with the problem, I didn;t know I was having a problem, I was having a great day. Why do we allow them to power to take the rug right out from underneath our world? Why, and what the hell is it with them anyway? Why is it that they get such a kick out of saying such hurtful things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home