Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving

Okay so I won't go into some long and drawn out post about what I am thankful for... the good news is, this year the I'm thankful for list is way longer than the what I am not thankful for list. Perhaps that is due to my growing up a little at a time, or the fact that I have a new job that is exciting and fulfilling, or the fact that the hour I spend going to work each day is with my husband and we have time to talk, to connect a little each day. I am so proud of my son and his "grown up" choices (only two weeks, but who is counting???) I have a mom and sister who love me unconditionally and a great nephew. I have classes and teachers and friends who keep my life exciting and ever changing, I am going to have the opportunity to teach again, boy, that makes me happy! I just try to concentrate on the great stuff and disregard the rest, sometimes that is not so easily done, but, I am a work in progress...Thursday is Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. The food, friends, family thing is just the great, I can't be happier than when I am in the kitchen making something yummy, but sharing it with your family is so much more...exciting, rewarding, fun, better, memorable...at least for me. So tomorrow I will be baking and roasting and cleaning and Thursday my family will be all around and I can't wait! Have a happy thanksgiving, kiss your mother and your sister and your children, your spouse and thank God for your blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home